Mobilize to Send An S.O.S to Save Our Scope
Bargaining between our unions, the CWA-IBT Association, and American Airlines resumes on November 14 and your bargaining committee is working hard to secure a strong contract.
But after a year of negotiations, it's time to show American Airlines that we can’t wait any longer.
American Airlines has yet to provide a proposal on Scope that will ensure job security for the agents who play a critical role in ensuring passengers receive quality service and travel efficiently to their destinations.
We are calling on all members to join an informational picket on November 14 & 15 at the following airports to show American Airlines that we are united and ready to fight for a contract that includes the fair pay and job security we deserve.
Where: Providence, Rhode Island; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; New York City, New York; Dallas, Texas; Charlotte, North Carolina; Chicago, Illinois; Miami, Florida; Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.
When: November 14, 2023 (all locations except DFW); November 15, 2023 (DFW only). All times local.
- PVD: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM & 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM [See Local for location details]
- PHL: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM [See Local for location details]
- LGA: Terminal B parking garage lower level, 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- JFK: Terminal 8 upper level, 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- CLT: Little Rock Rd and Wilkinson Blvd, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- RDU: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM [See Local for location details]
- ORD: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM [See Local for exact details]
- MIA: Outside departures Door 1, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- DFW: Outside departures level C30-38, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Everyone that participates must do so on their own time. Do not picket if you call out sick. You may not be on a paid break. Contact your Local for any additional questions or information.