American Airlines Agents, Are You Ready?
Bargaining between our unions, the CWA-IBT Association, and American Airlines resumes this week and your bargaining committee is working hard to secure a strong contract.
But after nearly 10 months of negotiations, it's time to show American Airlines that we can’t wait any longer.
American Airlines has yet to respond to our proposal on Recognition and Scope, which we first submitted back in October and is crucial to providing job security. Without it, we cannot begin negotiations over economics.
We are calling on all members to show their support for our bargaining team and join an informational picket on August 15 at the following airports to show American Airlines that we are united and ready to fight for the fair pay, affordable health care, and job security that we deserve.
When: August 15, 2023
Where: Charlotte, North Carolina; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; St. Louis, Missouri; Houston, Texas; Miami, Florida; Phoenix, Arizona
- CLT, 2636 Little Rock Road (HWY 85 Exit 32): 11 AM to 3 PM ET
- PHL, Concourse B bus stop: 11 AM to 12 PM ET
- ORD, Upper level between Terminals 2 and 3: 10 AM to 12 PM CT
- DFW, Terminal D: 10 AM to 2 PM CT
- STL, T1-C and T1-E: 10 AM to 2 PM CT
- IAH, Terminal A and Terminal B: 12 PM to 4 PM CT
- MIA, First Amendment Zone (Level 2 near Door 1): 10 AM to 2 PM ET
- PHX, NW side of Terminal 4: 10 AM to 12 PM MT
Everyone that participates must do so on their own time. Do not picket if you call out sick. You may not be on a paid break. Contact your Local for any additional questions.